Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Williamsburg Nanny Agency (15)

Five Reasons Why I love running a nanny agency.....
1. Speaking to a client I worked with three years ago and hearing that they still have the same nanny.
2. Meeting so many wonderful families and hanging out with their children (I get paid to do this?).
3. Working with some of the most caring and nurturing people in the World - nannies!
4. The feeling I get when I know I've found the perfect nanny for a family!
5. Knowing I am in control of my own destiny.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any advice to Nannies, wanted to start their own agency?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do your research. Get a lawyer. Decide what you can offer that is unique. Find a good background check company.Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Friends,

      A nanny is not only the caretaker of the child, but also becomes a friend, philosopher and guide, in time. She is responsible for the development of the child's personality. Thanks a lot for sharing with us...
      Nanny Agencies Los Angeles

      Delete